Maple Grove Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Understanding Alcohol Addiction in Maple Grove
Drinking alcohol is a serious problem that not only has an impact on the health of an individual but also, on the lives of those surrounding him or her. Excessive drinking leads to dependence on alcohol and a number of problems. Understanding alcohol addiction in Maple Grove is important to raise awareness of the issue and help those suffering from it.
Break the Cycle of Addiction at a Maple Grove Rehab Facility
If your drinking has spiraled out of control, it's time to stop living in denial and get some help. The consequences of being an alcoholic are too grave to ignore. It can destroy your health and devastate your personal life. People who suffer from alcoholism are more likely to be unemployed, poverty stricken and divorced. The kind of damage excessive alcohol consumption does to the liver and heart can't be reversed. If you continue on this dangerous path, your next stop might be to the nearest graveyard.
If you aren't sure you have a drinking problem, here are some telltale signs.
- you lie to friends and family to hide your drinking
- your loved ones are concerned about how much you drink
- the only way you can unwind or feel better is with a drink
- you regularly drink more than intended
- you don't remember what you did when you were drinking
- you repeatedly neglect home and work responsibilities
- you feel ashamed about your drinking
- you want to stop drinking but you can't
Maple Grove Alcohol Rehab: Call Us and Regain Control of Your Life
If you drink to excess, you know how deceptive alcohol can be. Instead of being the life of the party you often end up in situations that are damaging to you, your friends, and the ones you love. An addiction to alcohol, a substance that is legal and socially accepted, can be destructive to your life and all that you truly value.
One major problem is that those with an addiction to alcohol often consider it to be only a problem drinking. However, once you receive Maple Grove treatment for alcohol dependence you come to appreciate that alcoholism is actually a progressive disease that represents a chronic life problem. In fact, it is a very personalized disease and there is no specific amount of alcohol consumption that is necessary to become addicted to it.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility